Seasonal Truck Team APPLY NOW
We are looking for self-motivated, energetic, team-oriented individuals to join our team and scoop at events! Here at (402) Creamery, we have an ice cream truck named Sprinkles. Sprinkles attends community events, weddings, graduation parties, and more! As a part of our truck team, you will work these events as an ice cream scooper, as well as help prepare the ice cream truck with all the necessities. This is a seasonal position, with most of our events happening in the summer & fall months!
- 18 years or older
- Can stay unapologetically positive in a high-volume & customer-facing position
- Can stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Current Food Handler’s permit (can obtain after hire)
- Respect for safety and hygiene standards
- Ability to work in close proximity to others
- Weekend & night availability
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scooping ice cream for guests
- Preparing the truck with necessities for events
Position Location: Village Gardens (7101 Kentwell Lane)
Position Type: Full time & part time positions available. This is a seasonal position for the summer & fall.
Job Shift: Nights, weekends & holidays
Benefits: Full time team members are eligible for flexible time off. Dental, vision, & health insurance are available 30 days after start date
Pay Range: $11.00 – $13.00 hourly, + tips. Pay range based on availability, previous experience, etc.